Wednesday 16 December 2009

Restart week

Well I think a UK size ten is like a size 8 in America . I looked on one of those conversion charts some time ago.

Well I measure my waist this morning it was 26.8inches , the lower abdomen went from 33inches to now 32.5inches.

I'm looking to get back to the 26 inch waist I had at the start of the summer. Well I'm planning to weigh myself again on Monday . I call this week a restart week , where my body is getting used to this new routine.

The workout I did this morning was 5.10 mile jog / run . Where I experimented with different speeds. My leg muscles are kind of sore since I also experimented with the incline level where I would be walking really fast at 12.0 then running really fast with the speed at 6.1 with the incline level at 0.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment