Thursday 20 August 2009

Working too hard ???


Well today I had a doctors appointment to see why I wasn't ovulating , but I found out I was simply working too hard in the gym . I guess I find that hard to believe since I must have some really low body fat for me to stop ovulating.

I guess the questions I have to ask myself is ' Do I recognise my weight loss I have had?' or ' Does my mind need to catch up with my body?'

Well I'am looking for a time where I'am happy with my training , but I guess it will take another six months before I find that i'am ok with the results.

I know logically to get to the condition I want is got to take another year. By the time then I will be a fit , athlete doctor. Since I know no one wants to reach twenty and look at the body and say ' oh , god how did I let myself go?'

No comments:

Post a Comment