Monday 31 August 2009

the picture that describes me











This is an image from bleach , a manga created by tite kube. Quite a popular manga in Japan but I thought that is the best comparsion I can do describing me.

So this is the main character who is called.... Ichigo , his a shinigami translated to reaper in english. In the series he finds he has and him which is a hollow , like his own devil twin.

Which he fond hard to co-exist with at first but fond a way to harness the power of the hollow inside of him. I relate to him a lot since in the series he struggles alot and his constantly fighting for peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vicious looking dude there miss. I hope your fighting skills match his. I have only seen bleach in heavy metal video, not uploaded ones of episodes, The ones Ive found are subtitled and I couldnt focus on words. too much action.
I dont know about college, I use to be good in math but I forgot everything. Im sure you will do well, just aim for an A so you can hit the C ,)

Iron Criterion said...

I love bleach because it is really messed up, in a good way of course lol Good blog

Post a Comment