Friday 28 August 2009

To carry on fighting...

well.. I'am in mist of an internal battle of myself , where two parts of me are wedging a war to see whether they can co-exist together. Or one will demolish the other , its hard since the war is an silent war . I make it silent so innocent bystanders like my father won't get hurt.

But on the other make father is going through a stress related depression , where circumstances in life has made him depressed. He is very open about feeling depressed but I find it sucks sometimes since he lets get the best of him. Where I'am continuelly active talking , trying to incage with life.

But I'am worried , when my dearest father gets like this he doesn't eat properly . So , its like I'am not public about my internal battle but my father is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think most people are getting more depressed lately. fear of what we see the future becomingand fear to stand up for what we all know is right. The only thing I can think of is, well that i could suggest is, just be there for him. Maybe try cooking something he likes with him, not for him but together. Maybe he feels you are depressed or stressed, and inside he feels helpless. So in turn his thought get him like this.

ICHIGO said...

thanks for the advise

Post a Comment