Wednesday 19 August 2009

Manga series that I'll be sad to see end


Well , I'll be sad to see xxxholic a manga series by clamp . End since its such a good story where I can relate a lot to the man guy Watanuki kimihiro , where he see's spirits but lives alone since his parents died so he lives alone in his apartment .

So one day he walks by this street where his drawn to this shop , where he goes inside and meets a woman caled yuko-san that she's a time witch which she can grant wishes. But there's a price that person asking the wish they have to pay a price depending on what yuko-san asks for.
As the series processes watanuki
finds he needs to work for yuko- san that have his wish granted of not able to see spirits any more.

The manga is funny but has serious tones to it like watanuki learning to value himself since he has been alone for a long time . That he finds that the actions he does that endangers himself make other people who care about him worried.


I guess
in my case I find it hard to think of how other people see me , since I don't really think other people apart for my father who care's about me. So, reading the manga has made me see things in a new prospective on how we form bonds with people and how those bonds effect us even if think that we haven't made an impact on the other persons life.

2 comments:

Blank said...

I read the manga, and I like the main character (He complains a lot but does his work).

It's too soon for me to tell how I see you, for I've only begun to read your posts. But keep posting daily about yourself and whatever pleases you, and I shall give you an answer someday :)

ICHIGO said...

Thanks , will do . :)

Post a Comment