Friday 21 August 2009

The mixed martial arts , I practice


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slhs6KNuMv4

I have practiced karate for 10 years in the past , my sensei is always my father . Right my father is now teaching a new method of martial . Which is similar to the fighting in batman begins , for any one who wants to see just copy and paste the weblink of the video from youtube.

Its only been about four months since I took up again martial arts , but its been chanllenging learning this new method. Also training again as an young adult is harder than when you were just a kid , since I had get used moving all my limbs again but I guess now with a more different mentality you don't thing its a martial arts movie . Where you train for some big tournament and have a climatic fight scene , where your crowned champion.

Hell , no I see at my age and level of condition that won't happen any time soon. I guess , I ' am being realistic knowing in this day and age things like that don't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment