Saturday 22 August 2009

90% of the time inside

Summer holidays are almost finished , but in that time I' have spent most of the time inside the house.
I think I'am going a little nuts just staying in the house ... Well , I have no where to go and two friends that don't go any where themselves or there just get grounded.

So , I'am a bit pumped going back to college but to be honest , there's one result I'am scared of getting back my maths results . SInce I had redo the test by studying again for 6 months but I think I need stay positive because I spent 6 months studying at college and at home. I get the results next wednesday , so its the anticipation is what I hate , it makes me edgy . REALLY EDGY.

Since if I get the results of maths , saying that I passed this gives me a clean slate for next term . This is something I really REALLY REALLY want , since passing maths will like getting over the past some how.

No comments:

Post a Comment