Sunday 18 April 2010

In torment

Not doing so good at the moment , my beloved and I got into a tiff. He going on about how his going to let his beard grow and that he doesn't about my opinion regarding that and that his tired of trying to make people happy. That his looking at dating sites , about trying to find some one else to date , don't really know whether his bluffing or telling the truth. But , with him when we get into disagreements like this ; its like playing a game of chicken. Which one will gave first and beg for forgiveness.

But the trouble is , I here literally banging my head against the wall. Being unable to take this mental torture anymore. Trying my hardest not to overeat on food , which I think I'am successfully avoiding.

I really can't this anymore, he just doesn't realize the affect his words have on me. Where his rejection and critical words leave me in torment and contemplating suicide. I know it sounds dramatic but his the only person I can turn to.

To top it all of, tomorrow at 11:20am I have to go to the doctors to about starting the pill. This whole pill business , is new to me and since I haven't had me period for over a year now I wonder how this will affect me , when I start taking the pill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning maam :)

Lets just pretend we're happy ,)

I dont know what to say about your beloved except to be careful. Im glad your eating well and not letting your depression cause to to eat improperly.
Ive seen 'hairy' girls and thought nothing about it, meaning it wasnt a turnoff or turnon, just cool looking, I guess thats thinking something eh? :)
I didnt know it was related to wieght and over eating.
When i read that you bleached your skin, i thought about mikel jackson, but your was too sexy , but im happy it made your hairs look blond, I think in the right light, you must look like your glowing.

I am still dealing with my crap and pretty much just hiding from the world. I might post a complaint or 5 later.
Stay safe out there :D

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider an intro to my website on your next post. Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

Post a Comment