Friday 16 April 2010

I'm still alive

Hello, I'm alive or a least I think I'am
The end of the two week Easter holidays are coming to a close and I feel these two weeks I have had a chance to reflect and come to some realization about some choices I have made. I have recently stopped ignoring my hormonal disorder, which my means my fertility is really dodgy. Since I haven't a period in 1 year and 3 months , plus I get bad outbreaks of acne and hirutism (excess body hair).

Pretty much my condition , which has no cure and can only be managed; means I have unnatural high levels of testosterone in my system. That means I have a bit more masculine features than I like. Well my condition is mild since if I was overweight the symptoms would be more serve , therefore I have my good days and my bad days where I get breakouts of all sorts.
Well after coming back from a doctors appointment last tuesday , I went and bleached (peroxide) my arms since I was fed up with seeing how dark and how much hair was on my arms. I'm happy to say that it worked and the bleached the hair on my arms blonde , which creates the illusion that there isn't any hair on my arms.


However, my condition means that I can't gain weight over five lbs since it means my symptoms would get worse. Which is a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment